IF YOU WANT YOUR FIRES TO GROW BIG & STRONG, YOU HAVE TO FEED THEM RIGHT.â¢
What is FiAir?
No matter what you call it or how you use it: Charcoal Blower, BBQ Fan, Fireplace Bellow, Campfire Starter â our unique FiAir blower is there WHEN and WHERE you need it â with just the right amount of air directed precisely where you want it at the push of a button.
FiAir doesn’t light anything. But once you have a flame, our patented FiAir blower provides just the rightÂ amount the air (oxygen) every fire needs to glow and grow. FiAir is a simple, low-tech air blower designed for a single purpose: To Speed and Control Fire all your fires.
The first & only Truly Portable Powered Blower for firesâ¢
Faster Wood Fires
First light to full blaze in about 2 minutes
FiAir gets you hot, without the bother, at the fireplace or campsite.
There’s nothing quite like the sight, sounds
Faster Charcoal Fires
First light to searing temp in 8-12 minutes
FiAir changes the long, heated debate over Charcoal vs Gas.Â
Nearly everyone prefers the flavor of charcoal, but the time it takes for charcoal to reach cooking temperature can be a turnoff. Some have converted to gas grilling for speed alone. Others refuse to give up briquettes or lump charcoal, but use accelerants and/or a chimney to hasten the heat. The process still takes 15 to 30 minutes or more with these traditional methods. Trading taste to save time is now over. No matter how you light your coals, FiAir will have you cooking in easily HALF THE TIME you’re used to â typically just 8-12 minutes to searing. Learn More
â¢ PATENTED Point-n-shoot Design
â¢ Compact, Hand-Held, Truly Portable
â¢ Rugged enough to kindle close
â¢ Powerful enough to stoke at a safe distance
â¢ Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)
â¢ Instant safety shut-off if dropped
â¢ Solid plastic foot stabilizes FiAir when put down
â¢ Sturdy plastic ring for loop or carabiner
â¢ Fits easily in BBQ apron pocket or backpack
Goes to blazes faster & cuts wait time
- to feeding hungry guests or rowdy tailgaters
- to warmth at a chilly campsite or firepit party at the beach
- to cuddling at the hearth or wood stove
Saves your breath, back and energy
- Feeds your fire and directs airflow so you donât have to bend and blow
- Produces a continuous flow of air at the push of a button â unlike other products that make you squeeze, crank or blow through a tube
- Lightweight & compact, perfect take-along for tailgating or camping
- Typically gets about 50 minutes per set of AAA batteries when used as directed. Feeds about 10 Charcoal Fires or many more Wood Fires.
FiAir is Made in America
Keepers of the Flame Worldwide
with users in